8. You MUST make up journal entry!
1. I have enjoyed doing origami since I was little. As I get older, though, I find less and less time for it.
2. I have approximate knowledge of how to play piano, guitar, violin, harmonica, hammered dulcimer, and recorder. (this does not mean I'm actually good at any of them, though)
3. I used to read and collect Teen Titans comic books, until DC rebooted the universe and ruined everything.
4. I both love and fear sea animals.
5. I really want to try roller derby, despite not knowing how to roller skate and also knowing it will end with me tripping over my feet in the first 5 seconds and bursting into tears. Heck yeah roller derby!
6. I never learned how to ride a bike.
I don't particularly care.
7. I love flowers of all kinds.
8. If I could eat sushi at every meal, I would.
9. It always takes me the longest time to get back to tags. divine--apathia
's questions, now with answers! 1. favourite quote?
I have so many quotes I love so much. I'm particularly fond of Oscar Wilde's quotes, and basically anything said in Welcome to Night Vale. At the moment, I'm gonna have to go with "and while the future is fast coming for you, it always flinches first, and settles in as the gentle present" from Night Vale.2. Newest music artist you've added to your library?
This is a tie between Le Tigre and Bikini Kill as I added them both on the same day. 3. What's something you want to say to someone, but can't?
I don't think I have something specifically I want to say to any certain person, but I do wish I could feel free to be more open with people I'm close to without worrying about awkwardness. 4. What is something that has recently changed about you?
At the start of the year I cut off about 17 inches of hair and transformed my hairstyle into what I call "the tumblr".
Short on one side and spiky on the longer side, it's about 7 inches in the longest spot, and 1 inch in the shortest spot. 5. What's something you dream about, but never plan actually on doing?
Getting a pilot's licence.
I love the entire idea of it, but I hate being up high/fear of heights, so while this sounds totally kickass, I don't think I'll actually go through with it.
6. What's your irrational fear?
I have to say one of the strangest things I've ever worried about is spontaneous combustion.
I tend to find ways to worry about almost anything. 7. What's something we'd be surprised to learn about you?
That dA is the first internet forum I've been on?
I'm not sure if that's surprising, but I never got people accusing me of being a n00b, so I assume I didn't come off as too n00bish. 8. Favourite website?
This will rustle some jimmies, but Tumblr.
The dopey side of tumblr, where people post kinda sad yet relatable texts and gifs of cats and fandom stuff and pictures of trash cans with the caption "it me".9. Pet Peeve?
People who think they can tell you about your own life, know-it-alls, judgey people.10. What are you currently obsessed with?
Lush bath bombs.
I would not have heard of these without tumblr, either. They are so pretty and smell so good, omg.
So, the rules say you can't say you "don't do tags", but said nothing about "too lazy to do tags", so yeah